Friday, February 4, 2011

Riker!

I should explain these! So I have a wonderful friend that just had a little boy [her first - she has 2 girls] who was VERY indecisive about colors for Riker's room.
She finally told me: LIME GREEN AND CHOCOLATE BROWN. Well it's January, how incredible easy is it to find LIME GREEN?!? I struggled & finally found some paper that would work. The browns are the chocolate she wanted just different shades and then the green polka dot is actually a feltish piece with the circles being lime green. This was the only Lime green piece I could find so I ended up using the green with grasshoppers. It's for a boy so we should be ok.

After finishing these I went to cut vinyl and my machine wasn't working. It's currently being replaced so needless to say these will go unfinished until then :( I did sneak them over to my girlfriend and even though I don't love them, she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment