Friday, February 4, 2011

RAIDERS

These blocks are an even better story. So for those of you that don't know me, we are football fanatics in this house - however we are a house divided as my husband is a Raiders fan, and I'm more of a Kansas City Chiefs girl. :) Anyway, a while back I had this idea that if I could find Oakland Raider paper - or even just logo's that I could make some super cute blocks!

I told my husaband about the [what I thought was] great idea and if I could only explain the look on his face. I think he thought I was insane! I had wanted to make them as a gift idea, not only because his family is big Raider fans but think of how easy this would be for gifts in the future. We had recently gone to California and stayed with friends [Raider fans] and I totally thought these would be so great.. Nope, dear husband said it would never work!

Roll forward 3 months...

TA DA!
My husband came to me a little while back and said "Hey do you remember those Raider blocks you talked about making? What if you just made them in black and silver for Friend A & B" :)
I knew I was a genious! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment