Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello New Visitors

For those of you who are new to my blog I want to let you know a little bit about what I do. Most of my orders have all been custom. It seems to be what I specialize in. I love creating something unique and individual for each client. I will not post pictures if it includes names or is what I consider too personal. However, I use my blog as a portfolio of my work. I can recreate anything you see on here or anything you can dream of on your own! If you wish to order the best way to contact me is by emailing me at loveablekreations@hotmail.com or if you wish to text me at 801-682-3072. If you want something custom to a color scheme please include a photo so I can try to match it as best as possible. I look forward to creating your special pieces. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment